BIO-BASED RAIL LUBRICANTS
Safe For The Environment, Made in the USA
ECORail™ offers premium quality biobased switch lubricants, biobased hydraulic oils and biobased top of rail lubricants with superior lubricity resulting in less friction. EcoRail's™ lubricants meet both the EPA’s “Environmental Preferable Purchasing (EPP)” criteria and is a USDA “BioPreferred™” produc t. Manufactured in the USA from renewable USA-grown crop-based oils with a lithium-based thickener, EcoRail's™ lubricants are safe for the environment while supporting the US farmer and US small business.
EcoRail's™ lubricants have a higher Viscosity Index. Its base oils are 2x higher (over 200) than petroleum–based oils (95), providing more stable viscosity at different temperatures and a wider range of operation. Both tests and usage have demonstrated higher performance than many synthetics. Due to their polarity, biobased molecules bond and adhere to metal surfaces better than petroleum-based oils and greases and have a higher flash point than mineral greases, which increases safety. EcoRail's™ lubricants contain no heavy metals, no chlorine and no harsh odors making them safer for the employees, the public and the environment versus petroleum-based greases and oils.
ECORail's™ offers biobased railroad lubricants including Universal Switch Lubricants, Frigid Climate Switch Lubricants, Top of Rail Friction Modifiers, Solid Stick, ISO 32 & ISO 46 Hydraulic Oils and Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluids. A wide range of pumps and applicators are also available.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
- Product Data Sheet - UNIVERSAL SWITCH LUBRICANT (#12030 - #12032)
- Product Data Sheet - FRIGID CLIMATE SWITCH LUBRICANT (#12040 - #12042)
- Product Data Sheet - BIOBASED HYDRAULIC OIL, ISO 32 (#12050)
- Product Data Sheet - BIOBASED HYDRAULIC OIL, ISO 46 (#12055)
- Product Data Sheet - UNIVERSAL TRACTOR HYDRAULIC FLUID (#12060)
- Product Data Sheet - SOLID STICK LUBRICANTS (#12080)
- Product Data Sheet - TOP OF RAIL FRICTION MODIFIER (#12091 - #12092)